Jack has over 5 years of construction experience. As an Assistant Site Superintendent, Jack is responsible for assisting the Site Superintendent to oversee all work performed on-site for various projects: Including coordination of subcontractors, materials, and creating a safe work environment.
• Oversees safety plan adherence on all projects.
• Enforce company safety policy on the job site.
• Coordinate work on projects with the project manager to be completed on or ahead of the contract schedule.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• On-Site QualityControl- Enforce Design/Project Specifications
• ConductsSubcontractor Weekly meeting for work coordination
• Documents Daily Activities/workforce on-site including photograph record
M.G. Electric Service Co.
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office
$1.8M UIC Roof Replacement
$715,000 UIC Daley Library Façade Replacement
$387,000 UIC Harrison St. Parking Garage Repair
$151,000 UIC Interior Renovation
$240,000 UIC Burnham Hall Remodel
$247,000 UIC Lecture Center Renovations
$137,000 UIC Renovation of Science Auditorium
$244,000 UIC Remodel of Student Affairs Dept.
$226,000 UIC High Pressure Steam replacement
$892,000 UIC RoofReplacement