Resume coming soon.
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Master of Science in Computer Science,
Master of Business Administration
• Responsible for Document Control & administration.
• Prepare Subcontractors Subcontract Agreement in coordination with PM.
• Generate & Submit NOA-NTP Submittals
• Assist PM with Buyout & Scopes of Work
• Generate Change Order Request Packages to Owner for Review with PM
• Prepare Change Order scopes for review with PM.
• Track Procurement logs with Superintendent
• Monitors & Maintains Weekly Meeting Minutes (If Applicable)
• Reviews & Submits Project Submittals to Architect & Track Logs
• Track & Maintain Closeout Matrix & Submit all closeout documents to Owner
• Review RFI’s with Superintendent & submit to Architect/ tracklogs
• Prepares & completes Closeout Documents to the Owner/ AOR.
• MS Office
• OSHA 30-HR
• Registered PE, State of Illinois
Assistant Project Manager
Senior Project Engineer
$10,549,416 CPS – Disney MCR Mechanical Replacement
$890,000 CPS – Hayt Elementary School Classroom Renovation
$1,779,264.00 CPS – Brooks and Fenger
$224,500 CPS- Disney Magnet
$ 380,000.00 Northwestern Medicine “NWMH” Starbucks Renovation/active.
$330,000 CPS – Leif Ericson Elementary School
Additional completed project list available upon request.