AGAE Contractors, Inc is a rapidly growing, construction General Contracting company with over 20 years of experience. We are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for exceptional people that are interested in a strong company, challenging projects, creative problem solving, performance support, competitive salaries, and an outstanding benefits package.
The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting Project Managers & Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control. & Quality standards are achieved.
- Responsible for Document Control & administration in Procore
- Prepare Subcontractors Subcontract Agreement in coordination with PM & issue through DocuSign.
- Generate & Submit NOA-NTP Submittals
- Assist PM with Buyout & Scopes of Work
- Generate Change Order Request Packages to Owner for Review with PM
- Prepare Change Orders copes for review with PM.
- Track Procurement logs with Superintendent
- Monitors & Maintains Weekly Meeting Minutes (If Applicable)
- Reviews & Submits Project Submittals to Architect & Track Logs
- Track & Maintain Closeout Matrix & Submit all closeout documents to Owner
- Review RFI’s with Superintendent & submit to Architect/ tracklogs
- Prepares & completes Closeout Documents to the Owner/ AOR.
- Reports to Project Manager & Operations Manager
Achieve established performance criteria
- Know and understand the company’s objectives and goals and implement a strategy to attain those goals.
- Follow supervisor’s guidance and instruction
- Actively participate in the team, department, division, and company goals
- Help train, cross-train, and develop other team members
- Provide all necessary reports and data required to measure results
- Support and foster a profit-driven philosophy for overall company success
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings, and specifications, building materials, and required standards applicable to discipline, and computer software.
- Ability to assume responsibility and interface well with the project team. Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills are essential.
Education and/or Experience
- Four-year construction-related degree or equivalent combination of related experience and technical training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred
Other Skills, Abilities, Qualifications
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Project
- Understand and trainable on construction accounting software, such as Spectrum, Foundation, PRZM, eBuilder
- Experience using construction estimating software, such as Gradebeam
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS OUTLINED ABOVE
AGAE Contractors, Inc. offers a market competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability insurance, personal days, vacation time, and paid holidays. We offer an owner contributed 401K program.
AGAE Contractors, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.