AGAE Contractors, Inc is a rapidly growing, construction General Contracting company with over 20 years of experience. We are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for exceptional people that are interested in a strong company, challenging projects, creative problem solving, performance support, competitive salaries, and an outstanding benefits package.
The Superintendent is directly responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and directing field activities on projects. The Superintendent must be able to work independently as well with other project team members and subcontractors. This is a managerial position that reports to the Project Manager. The Superintendent also works with support staff daily.
- Directly responsible for day-to-day supervision of project site
- Helps establish safety plan and is directly responsible for project safety
- Conduct on-site meetings with subcontractors, owners, and tradesmen
- Directly responsible to maintain discipline at a job site. (Has the authority to dismiss FHP field and/or field hourly personnel (such as Temp. Labor or Cleaning Services) not complying with established procedures.)
- Coordinate’s material deliveries
- Help to establish and enforce quality control plans (plans, specs, and local building codes)
- Ensure proper job sequencing
- Liaison with owner occupant
- Maintains project documentation to include daily reports and job site photo’s
- Monitor’s subcontractors' progress
- Collaborates & prepares CPM schedules& associated support documents.
- Prepares 3-week look ahead schedules
- Implement schedule to meet project completion dates
- Produce/submit a request for information
- Resolve field conflicts
- Supervise Company field labor and wage per hour employees hired from a third party
- Supervise Subcontractor activities
- Maintain “as-built” drawings
- Identify documents for potential change orders and back charges
- Must report to various work locations as assigned
- 5 – 10 years of General Construction experience required.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- OSHA30 Certification preferred
Other Skills, Abilities, Qualifications
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Project
- Proficient in Oracle P6Scheduling Software.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS OUTLINED ABOVE
AGAE Contractors, Inc. offers a market competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability insurance, personal days, vacation time, and paid holidays. We offer an owner contributed 401K program.
AGAE Contractors, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.