Andy has over 14 years of construction experience. As a Project Manager, Andy is responsible for the oversight of all work Performed on-site for various projects: Including scheduling, client and subcontractor coordination, billings, submittals, and project closeouts.
• Oversees all aspects of the project.
• Creates and executes project work plans and schedules and revises the same as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed so projects are operating at the most cost-effective and successful potential.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• Regularly schedules meetings with clients, subcontractors, and project consultants.
CCC Holdings, Inc
Friedler Construction Co.
Estimator / Project Manager
Iowa State University
BS Construction Engineering
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office Suite
• Primavera P6
$302,627– CHA – Various projects
$34,324– City Colleges JOC – Various Projects
$8,132,760– Cook County – Various Projects
$2,971,116– Illinois Tollway “ISTHA” – Various Projects
$368,000.00– Salvation Army – Various Projects
$732,864– University of Illinois at Champaign Urbana – Various Projects
$11M UIC Medical Science Building
$2.8M UIC Lecture Center C Renovation
$1.6M UIC 3rd Floor Burnham Hall Renovation
$5.7M CPS - Addams and Clay School Renovation
$3.7M UIC - Paulina Street Parking Structural Renovations
$2.9M CPD South Shore Beach House
$2.4M UIC Parking Lot 1A Renovation
$2.2M GSA - Elevator Replacement
$1.3M UI Hospital Mechanical and Electrical Upgrades
$1.3M UIC - MRI - UIH 2nd Floor (Phased Project)
$1.3M UIC - MEOP Upgrades
Additional completed project list available upon request.