Bill has over 35 years of construction experience. As a Site Superintendent, Bill is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects: Including coordination of subcontractors, delivery of materials, and creating a safe work environment.
• Oversees safety plan adherence on all projects.
• Enforce company safety policy on the job site.
• Coordinate work on projects with the project manager to be completed on or ahead of the contract schedule.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• On-Site Quality Control- Enforce Design/Project Specifications
• Conducts Subcontractor Weekly meeting for work coordination
• Documents Daily Activities/workforce on-site including photograph record
BOCC Construction, LLC
Kutschke & Company
Loyola University, Chicago
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office
$1,875M Cook County JOC Stroger Hospital Precast & Sealant
$403,000 CPS West Park Elementary School New Play Lot
$738,000 CPS Christian Fenger High School Science Lab Renovation
$238,725.00 CPS Bouchet Math & Science
$854,000CPS Lake View H.S Interior Renovations