Brennan has a year of construction experience. As a Site Superintendent, brennan is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on site for various projects: Including coordination of subcontractors, materials, and creating a safe work environment.
• Oversees safety plan adherence on all projects.
• Enforce company safety policy on the jobsite.
• Coordinate work on projects with project manager to be complete on or ahead of contract schedule.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• On-Site Quality Control- Enforce Design/Project Specifications
• Conducts Subcontractor Weekly meeting for work coordination
• Documents Daily Activities/workforce on site including photograph record
2021 – present
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office
Addams elementary playground
West park academy playground
Fenger classroom renovation
Brooks classrooms renovation
Kellogg classroom/bathroom renovation
Hoyne elementary playground
South shore fine arts playground
Ward stem school playground
Taylor elementary playground
Penn elementary playground