Devin has over 8 years of construction experience as a Project Manager. Devin is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects: Including scheduling, client and subcontractor coordination, billings, submittals, and project closeouts.
• Oversees all aspects of the project.
• Creates and executes project work plans and schedules and revises the same as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed so projects are operating at the most cost-effective and successful potential.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall projects chedule.
• Regularly schedules meetings with clients, subcontractors, and project consultants.
Ground Crew Excavation LTD
Estimator / Project Manager
Old Veteran Construction
Assistant Project Manager
Ferris State University, Big Rapids MI
BA Construction Management
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office
$2,100,000.00 – City Wide CPS ADA Polling
$220,600.00 – UIUC Memorial Stadium Painting
CHA JOC Miscellaneous projects
CCC JOC Miscellaneous projects
Additional completed project list available upon request.