Frank has over 21 years of construction experience. As a Project Manager, Frank is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects: Including scheduling, client and subcontractor coordination, billings, submittals, and project closeouts.
• Oversees all aspects of the project.
• Creates and executes project work plans and schedules and revises the same as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed so projects are operating at the most cost-effective and successful potential.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• Regularly schedules meetings with the client, subcontractors, and project consultants.
Chicago Commercial Construction
G.F. Structures Corporation
Illinois State University
BS in Industrial Technology
Major: Construction Management
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office
$1,609,180 Capital Development Board
$542,086 Forrest Preserve Department of Cook County
$16,561,151 Chicago Public Schools
$5,245,034 University of Illinois at Chicago “UIC”
$222,2000 University of Illinois at Chicago JOC
$2,232,342 University of Illinois at Champaign “UIUC”
$225,000 – CPS – Disney Magnet
$226,000 – UIC –High Pressure Steam Replacement
$892,000 – UIC –Roof Replacement
$890,000 – CPS Hayt Elementary School Classroom Renovation
$1.23M – Portage Park Elementary School Classroom Renovation
$744,000 – CPS-Cardenas Elementary School Classroom Renovation
$700,000 – CPS-Fairfield Elementary School Classroom Renovation
Additional completed project list available upon request