Frank has over 6 years of construction experience. As a Site Superintendent, Frank is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects: Including coordination of subcontractors, materials, and creating a safe work environment.
• Oversees safety plan adherence on all projects.
• Enforce company safety policy on the job site.
• Coordinate work on projects with the project manager to be completed on or ahead of the contract schedule.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• On-Site Quality Control- Enforce Design/Project Specifications
• Conducts Subcontractor Weekly meeting for work coordination
• Documents Daily Activities/workforce on-site including photograph record
Chicago Commercial Construction
Lead Maintenance Coordinator
2013 – 2017
St. Xavier University
• OSHA 30-HR
• MS Office
$1,265,799.00 - Cook County - Maywood Courthouse Improvements
$260,379.00 - FPDCC – Picnic Shelter Various Sites
$287,353.00 - Cook County - Overhead Door Replacements
$281,140.00 - FPDCC - Phase 1 Grove Shelters Roof Replacement