- As a Project Accountant for AGAE Contractors, Inc. Jana is responsible for the oversight of financial accounting work related to various construction projects; including coordination of subcontractor invoices, certified payroll, delivery of contracts and other documents as well as maintaining a positive relationship with the client, vendors, and subcontractors. The PA is responsible for invoicing clients.
•Responsible to assist Project Managers& Teams with the coordination of resources, cost controls, &information. The Project Account is responsible for the overall financial reporting of a project & is to ensure all costs, payments & contracts are accurate.
•Track& procure Subcontractors COI
•Generate Pencil for PM - Submit Payment Applications to Owner
•Generate& Upload Payment Application Packages to Owners
•Maintain Subcontractor Minority Compliance & associated software’s, such as B2G& LCP Tracker.
•Gathers waivers from subcontractors & completes payment checks
•Enter initial cost estimate in Foundation
•Enter Subcontract Agreement Values in Foundation
•Upon Contract Value Adjustment by Owner/Internal, complete SOV modifications as needed.
•Complete OEM Cost Reports 1st& 3rd week of the month with PM
•Process AP invoices & release checks to Subcontractors/Vendors
•Update Job Tracking in Access.
•Assist APM with entering Pos & Cos in Foundation as needed.
•Assist Subcontractors on an as needed basis to expedite the payment process.
- Unistrut Construction - Accounting, Project Administrator - certified payroll
- Edward Hines Building - Accounting - Payroll - Project Accountant - Asst. to General Manager
- Business and Accounting
- Culinary Arts
- MS Office
- Oracle/ Textura
- LCP Tracker
- Chicago Public Schools
- Chicago Housing Authority
- University of Chicago
- Cook County Forest Preserve
- University of Illinois Champaign Urbana
- Capital Development Board