- Jesus is driving communication between Project Managers, Architects, and Owners required from start to completion of a job. His responsibility is to track documents, contracts, etc. make sure they are processed, received, and fully executed.
•The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting Project Managers, Superintendents & Accountants in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control & quality standards are met.
•Responsible for Document Control & administration in Procore
•Prepare Subcontractors Subcontract Agreement in coordination with PM & issue through AdobeSign.
•Request COI from Subcontractor send to Project Accountant for tracking
•Assist PM with Buyout & Scopes of Work
•Generate Change Order Request Packages to Owner for Review with PM
•Upon Owner Approval & per PM Authorization, Generate Change Order in Foundation.
•Track Procurement logs with Superintendent
•Monitors& Maintains Weekly Meeting Minutes (If Applicable)
•Reviews& Submits Project Submittals to Architect & Track Logs
•Track& Maintain Closeout Matrix & Submit all closeout documents to Owner
•Review RFI’s with PM & Superintendent & submit to Architect/ track logs
•Assist PM with client request estimates & JOC proposals.
•Issues Change Orders & POs in Foundation & send via AdobeSign. Copy Accountant who will save fully executed documents/copies to server.
•Reports to Project Manager
- PHP Agency
- Modern Builders
- Associated Degree in Liberal Arts
- Procore Admin
- Procore Project Manager
- Procore Core Tools
- Procore Project Management
- MS Office
- CPS Lane Tech MEP
- LUIUC McKinley FCU P2,
- UIUC Roger Adams Laboratory
- UIUC Noyes Lab and Stock Pavilion