Kevin has over 5 years of construction experience. As a Project Manager, Kevin is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects: Including scheduling, client and subcontractor coordination, billings, submittals, and project closeouts.
• Oversees all aspects of the project.
• Creates and executes project work plans and schedules and revises the same as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed so projects are operating at the most cost-effective and successful potential.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• Regularly schedules meetings with the clients, subcontractors, and project consultants.
Anderson Shumaker Open-Die Forge
Glacier Park, Inc.
Manager of Transportation Services
Lane Technical College Prep
Wilbur Wright College
Morraine Valley Community College
• OSHA 30-HR
• NDT Industrial Metallurgist
• Gerber Omega 7.0
• MS Office
Oversee & provide management for all Signage Division projects for the Company.
Completed projects list available upon request.