- 10 years in Accounting Manufacturing & 23 years in Construction Accounting
•Responsible to assist Project Managers& Teams with the coordination of resources, cost controls, &information. The Project Account is responsible for the overall financial reporting of a project & is to ensure all costs, payments & contracts are accurate.
•Track& procure Subcontractors COI
•Generate Pencil for PM - Submit Payment Applications to Owner
•Generate & Upload Payment Application Packages to Owners
•Maintain Subcontractor Minority Compliance & associated software’s, such as B2G& LCP Tracker.
•Gathers waivers from subcontractors & completes payment checks
•Enter initial cost estimate in Foundation
•Enter Subcontract Agreement Values in Foundation
•Upon Contract Value Adjustment by Owner/Internal, complete SOV modifications as needed.
•Complete OEM Cost Reports 1st& 3rd weekof the month with PM
•Process AP invoices & release checks to Subcontractors/Vendors
•Update Job Tracking in Access.
•Assist APM with entering Pos & Cos in Foundation as needed.
•Assist Subcontractors on an as needed basis to expedite the payment process.
- Henkels & McCoy, Inc. 1999-2019
- Atkore - 2020-2021
- AGAE Contractors, Inc. - 2021-Current
- Triton College -Associates in Accounting
- 1st Aide, AE
- MS Office
- Currently working as Project Accountant reporting to CFO helping with projects, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Chicago Public Schools (CPS);
- Jane Addams
- William Penn
- Laura Ward
- West Park Academy
- Thomas Hoyne
- South Shore
- Mark Skinner