Lisa has over 2 years of construction experience. As an Assistant Project Manager, Lisa is responsible for assisting Project Managers, Superintendents & Etc. in coordinating the activities of a project, to ensure cost, schedule, document controls, & quality standards are achieved.
• Responsible for Document Control & administration.
• Prepare Subcontractors Subcontract Agreement in coordination with PM.
• Generate & Submit NOA-NTP Submittals
• Assist PM with Buyout & Scopes of Work
• Generate Change Order Request Packages to Owner for Review with PM
• Prepare Change Order scopes for review with PM.
• Track Procurement logs with Superintendent
• Monitors & Maintains Weekly Meeting Minutes (If Applicable)
• Reviews & Submits Project Submittals to Architect & Track Logs
• Track & Maintain Closeout Matrix & Submit all closeout documents to Owner
• Review RFI’s with Superintendent & submit to Architect/ tracklogs
• Prepares & completes Closeout Documents to the Owner/ AOR.
NTN Bearing Corporation
Inventory Planning Analyst
• MS Office
Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
University of Illinois - Champaign
Additional completed project list available upon request.