- Maribel has 8 years in Construction Accounting. She enjoys challenging projects where she can utilize her administrative, organizational, and detail-orientated skills to provide excellence in accounting.
- Responsible to assist Project Managers& Teams with the coordination of resources, cost controls, &information. The Project Account is responsible for the overall financial reporting of a project & is to ensure all costs, payments & contracts are accurate.
- Track& procure Subcontractors COI
- Generate Pencil for PM - Submit Payment Applications to Owner
- Generate& Upload Payment Application Packages to Owners
- Maintain Subcontractor Minority Compliance & associated software’s, such as B2G& LCP Tracker.
- Gathers waivers from subcontractors & completes payment checks
- Enter initial cost estimate in Foundation
- Enter Subcontract Agreement Values in Foundation
- Upon Contract Value Adjustment by Owner/Internal, complete SOV modifications as needed.
- Complete OEM Cost Reports 1st& 3rd week of the month with PM
- Process AP invoices & release checks to Subcontractors/Vendors
- Update Job Tracking in Access.
- Assist APM with entering Pos & Cos in Foundation as needed.
- Assist Subcontractors on an as needed basis to expedite the payment process.
- Administrative Assistant - HAS Healthcare 2016-2022
- Patient Access Register - 2014-2015
- Office Admin/Assistant - Pediatric Medical Center2009-2014
- Devry University BS Technical Accounting
- St. Augustine Associates Degree in Computer Science
- MS Office