Mark is a Project Manager with over 7 years of project management experience. As a Project Manager, Mark is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects: Including scheduling, client and subcontractor coordination, billings, submittals, and project closeouts.
• Oversees all aspects of the project.
• Oversees safety plan adherence on all projects.
• Enforce company safety policy on the job site.
• Coordinate work on projects with the project manager to be completed on or ahead of the contract schedule.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• On-Site Quality Control- Enforce Design/Project Specifications
• Conducts Subcontractor Weekly meeting for work coordination
• Documents Daily Activities/workforce on-site including photograph record
Chicago Water and Fire Restoration
ABS (American Building Services)
International Academy of Design and Technology
BFA in Interior Design
• MS Office
$1.84M – UIC – Classroom Renovations
$715,000 – UIC Daley Library Façade Repair
$387,000 – UCI – Harrison St. Parking Structure Repair
$151,000 – UIC - Bldg. 631 Painting & Flooring
$240,000 – UIC -Burnham Hall - Remodel 2nd Floor
$246,000 – UIC -Lecture Center East RM 101
$138,000- UIC -Renovate Science Auditorium
$244,000 – UIC – Renovate Student Affairs Dept.
$1.616M – UIUC – Psych Bldg. Exterior Renovation
$507,000 – UIUC – Psych Lab Restroom Renovation
$209,000 – UIUC – DIA Soccer Fencing
$209,000 – UIUC – ACB Roof Replacement
$165,000 – CPS – Burnside Elementary School
$594,000 – UIUC – Physics Lab Restroom Renovation
$164,000 - UIUC – Wardell Hall Remodel
$225,000 – CPS – Disney Magnet
$226,000 – UIC – High-Pressure Steam Replacement