Nick has over 25 years of construction experience serving in various roles in the Construction Industry. Managing all Operational aspects for the Organization to ensure & improve the performance, quality, productivity, cost control & profitability through effective methods & strategies. Working directly with the Company’s Vice President to develop & lead Project Teams, to promote growth to ensure industry-leading integrity, quality, safety & performance are achieved. Lead the Organization consisting of thirty (50+/-) employees through the timely completion of over five-hundred (500+) annual projects with an active revenue of $80MM, from award through final acceptance. Reporting as a liaison directly to the Vice President & Ownership for the Company.
- •Responsible for the overall success of the Operations Team & Company
- •Reports directly & in tandem with the VP & Ownership / stakeholders
- •Work with Ownership to determine values & mission, and plan for short- &long-term goals
- •Develop, implement, & review operational procedures.
- •Assist HR with recruiting.
- •Promote& build company culture from within.
- •Oversee budgeting, cost reporting, planning, & auditing.
- •Ensure all legal & regulatory documents are filed & monitor compliance withlaws & regulations.
- •Identify& address problems & opportunities for the Company.
- •Build alliances & partnerships with other organizations.
- •Maintain Client partnerships & lines of communication.
- •Provide support to the Pre-Construction Team & ensure Estimating & Operationsare working as a Team unit.
- •Support& promote Staff communications with the Operations Team.
- •Assign& direct all work to Operations Team.
- •Address employee performance & corrective plans
- •Display cohesive interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal& written & have the ability to engage with staff at all levels of theCompany and exercise sound judgement.
- •Assist Operation Team with Issues at the Executive level.
- •A Direct liaison to AGAE Ownership & Clients
- Recruiting & hiring of new employees
CCC Holdings, Inc
Friedler Construction Co.
Senior Project Manager
Chicago Regional District Council of Carpenters:
Apprenticeship Program, Journeyman
• OSHA 30-HR
• OSHA 10-HR Hazardous Awareness
• EPA Lead Certified Renovator
• Oracle P6 Certified Instructor
• Procore Certified
• MS Office Suite & Project
• Oracle Primavera P6
Actively completing projects with over fifty (50+/-), including but not limited to:
Capital Development Board
Chicago Housing Authority
City Colleges of Chicago JOC
Cook County of Chicago
Cook County of Chicago JOC
Forrest Preserve District of Cook County
Chicago Public Schools
Chicago Public Schools JOC
Chicago Transit Authority
Illinois Tollway “ISTHA”
Sourcewell / Com Ed
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois at Chicago JOC
University of Illinois at Champaign Urbana
University of Illinois at Champaign Urbana JOC
& Etc. as we are always seeking new clients to develop relationships built on honesty, integrity, & effort with.
PAST COMPLETED PROJECT UPON REQUEST.