Rob has over 28 years of construction experience. As the lead Superintendent, Rob is responsible for the oversight of all work performed on-site for various projects. His role is to coordinate all site work with the client and project managers.
• Oversees all Site Superintendents
• Oversees safety plan adherence on all projects.
• Enforce company safety policy on the job site.
• Coordinate work on projects with the project manager to be completed on or ahead of the contract schedule.
• Oversee the schedule of materials, deliveries, subcontractors, hoisting, inspections, and company personnel to meet the overall project schedule.
• On-Site Quality Control- Enforce Design/Project Specifications
Chicago Commercial Construction
Barnett Capital, LTD.
Jacksonville State University
Oakton Community College
Bus & Arch.
• OSHA 30-HR
• Silica Safety
• Scaffold Safety
• MS Office
Capital Development Board
Chicago Housing Authority
City Colleges of Chicago
Cook County of Chicago
Chicago Public Schools
Forrest Preserve of Cook County
Chicago Transit Authority
Illinois Tollway “ISTHA”
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois at Champaign Urbana
Available upon request