Tom assists AGAE’s estimating team, where he manages and performs the estimating essentials from pulling plans, performing in-house take-offs, obtaining subcontractor proposals, bid submission, post-bid analysis, and then project handover. Specializing in projects ranging in size from $10K to $15M. Tom utilizes Construct Connect, BuildingConnected, & MS Office to perform and build accurate proposals. Tom emphasizes in building subcontractor relations and maintaining lasting partnerships. While maintaining his and AGAE's core values of trust, integrity, and honesty.
• Assign responsibilities for estimating, per project.
• Identify risk factors and their order of magnitude.
• Prepare instructions to bidders, bid form, and other bid solicitation information.
• Prepare conceptual budgets.
• Review specialty subcontractors’ scope.
• Review insurance requirements with the vice president.
• Tab results and perform post-bid analysis.
• Assist team hand-over meetings.
• Build effective relationships with customers, design teams, suppliers, and user groups.
Chicago Commercial Construction
CMK Companies, LLC.
IHC Construction Companies
ITT Technical Institute
B.A.S - Construction Management
• Building Connected
• P6 Scheduling